BEFORE BOOKING PLEASE READ OUR SALON POLICIES
CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULE POLICY:
- We aim to accommodate our clients to the best of our ability. In order to do so all of our appointments are confirmed via text, email or both depending on clients’ preference.
- WHEN APPOITMENTS ARE BOOKED A CREDIT CARD IS REQUIRED TO HOLD THE TIME REQUESTED. Please honor your appointment. If you must cancel or reschedule please do so (24) hours before. Same Day cancellations will be charged full price of the service(s), same day rescheduling is an extra $25.00 charge added to the price of the service.
- Appointment cancellations must be made and confirmed via telephone. Email cancellations will not be accepted.
- No shows will be billed 100% price of requested service.
LATE ARRIVAL POLICY:
- If you arrive late for your appointment in some cases your service time may need to be shortened due to restraints or may have to be rescheduled entirely for another day so that your lateness doesn’t interfere with the next scheduled appointment.
- Gratuities appropriate and greatly appreciated by your technician.
- The standard gratuity is 20% the price of the service (pre-discounted and not the promotional price).
- Gratuity envelopes are located at the receptionist’s desk
- Gratuities cannot be added to credit/debit cards and are cash only
- While we love animals and pets, due to health and sanitation reasons we ask that you do not bring them to iLash Salon.
- Any guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times, while on the premises.
Policy For Eyelash Extensions:
- Please notice, that fill-ins has to be done under two or three weeks from the date of new set.
- After three weeks it’s considered to be a new set.
- We have a three day guaranty policy for any eyelash editing or add style at no cost.
- Please note, it’s a no money back policy for any eyelash service after the three days unless the client comes into the salon and shows us the problem.
- IN ORDER TO SECURE YOUR APPOITMENT PLEASE FILL OUT THE AGREEMENT FORM AND EMAIL IT TO [email protected]. THIS STEP IS MANDATORY TO SECURE YOUR APPOITMENT AND CONFIRMS THAT YOU READ SALON POLICIES AND AGREE TO THEM.